July 4, 2011

MINI NYC HAUL

I just got back from a week-long trip to my favorite city on earth, New York. Like every other fashion lover in existence, I absolutely ADORE New York City, and my favorite hobby while in The Big Apple is to shop. Here are  a few of the things I got.

Porridge soap - LUSH 
Amazing and expensive. It has a wonderful molasses smell and it moisturizes while it exfoliates. What else can a gal ask for? Well.. a cheaper price, but IT'S NEW YORK! 

Up You Gets Emotibomb - LUSH
One of the main reasons why I wanted to visit LUSH was for their famous Bath Bombs, a fizzy ball of pleasent aromas and flowers, glitter, and other weird crap that you're supposed to drop in water-filled tub. Sadly, my bathroom recently got remodeled and my bathtub became a simple shower. The nice girl at the store recommended this. You put it in the shower floor and as the water hits the bomb, it fizzes and surrounds you in a lovely citrus scent, perfect for really waking up in the morning.

Bubblegum Lip Scrub - LUSH
The best product ever made. You put it on your lips, scrub scrub scrub, and then EAT it! Uh... soft lips and candy? I'M IN!



The NAKED Palette - Urban Decay
After buying the Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette replica on eBay, I swore to never buy expensive makeup again. 88 eyeshadows neutral eyeshadows for $10? YES! Then I saw this. Yes, $48 for only 12 colors, but what amazing colors. The pigmentation in wonderful, and the colors are to die for. It also brings a small Primer Potion, a cult fave among beauty lovers.






Face Masks - My Beauty Diary
And this is what sweet dreams are made of. These masks have been raved for in a lot of online beauty sites. I just HAD to get my hands on them. So I took a trip to Hester St. in Chinatown and found them. They are from Korea, so they are made with the asian female demographic in mind. In other words, they are whitening masks. I have hyperpigmentation in my face due to blemishes that I couldn't resist touching, so this is great. It also moisturizes wonderfully. The masks are really, really soaked up in whatever liquid they put in them, so after washing and toning, I keep the masks in my face for about an hour, and then work the remaining products that's left. If you're interested in them, you can find them at Sasa.com and Amazon.

PINK with a splash - Victoria's Secret
I'm not too fond of Victoria's Secret fragrances. I've actually grown to hate the VS Fantasies' Splashes that eeeeeeeeveryone seems to have. UGH! Nasty smells. This, though, is amazing. Soft aromas, cheap prices, I'm in love.


1 comment:

jesuisblonde said...

Jealous!! I'm dying to try some lush!