May 14, 2011

BIRCHBOX

I received my first Birchbox today. If you're unfamiliar with Birchbox, it's a $10 a month service in which you receive deluxe samples of cosmetics and beauty products in already famous brands, or brands that are just starting to emerge. I heard about Birchbox through YouTube beauty guru MissGlamorazzi and wanted to give it a try. This is what i received.

This is the box where everything came in.



The box inside the box... o.O



A nice little welcome note. Because this is May's Birchbox, it's dedicated to mothers.



What I love the most: everything's nicely packaged.



Kérastase Bain Chroma Riche shampoo; Jouer lipgloss in Glisten; Archipielago Pomegranate Soap; Ahava Purifying Mud Mask.



Also, two trials of Jouer tinted moisturizer.



And this adorable greeting card by Tiny Prints.

I love all the things I got, especially because I really wanted to try Jouer products and was looking for a mud mask. I was a bit disappointed, though, because I would've liked more makeup products, instead of skin products.

iPod photos, sorry!