May 23, 2011

BILLBOARD AWARDS 2011

Here is my list of the best dressed stars for the 2011 Billboard awards:

Taylor Swift in Elie Saab

A lot of people said it was too simple, and even that she disappeared in this gown, but I think she looks great in it. It's a really amazing color on her skin, and it has the right amount of sparkle. The hair and makeup are right on, giving the look an Old Hollywood vibe.



Rihanna in Max Azria

Even though I hate the shoes, I love this outfit! I think it's was a very bold and daring decision to wear a pant suit, but it looks amazing, in contrast to her red hair. I'm finally starting to embrace the red hair.



Keri Hilson in Rachel Roy

Great, bold, perfect for summer color, and the belt just makes the outfit. I think she should change her hair, though.



Nicole Kidman in Dries Van Noten

I'm not a fan of black dresses for these kinds of events, but this is my favorite look of the night! Everything from the gown, the makeup, the adorable braid and the flat sandals are right on for me. She looks amazing.



Selena Gomez in Dolce & Gabbana

Wow! That is an amazing dress. It's definitively different from what we've seen her wear, but she can rock that dress. Even though I like the contrast of the shoes with the gown, I think it looks kind of slutty, no?


and... just because:
WAT? Who is she and what the actual fuck?

Photos retrieved from www.zimbio.com

No comments: