February 25, 2011

QUOTES BY KARL

These are my favorite Karl Lagerfeld quotes:



"My sisters were sent away because my mother thought they were boring. I was not boring."

"I was never a feminist because I was never ugly enough for that."

"I’m a kind of fashion nymphomaniac who never gets an orgasm."

"In the whole world, there is nowhere I can go. In Japan, they touch me. I have Japanese women pinch my ass, so now I must say, 'You can have the photo, but please don't touch me.' You cannot pinch the ass of a man my age!"

"I cannot go out without something for my eyes, because someone might throw chemicals in my face."

"Yesterday I had a problem. I said, ‘I’m sorry, you've got to tell this woman that she needs to be taken away. Her smell is not possible.'"

"The body has to be impeccable. If it's not, buy small sizes and eat less food."

"Narrow rib cages are the chicest thing."

"Elegance has nothing to do with fashion."

Amazing.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ridiculous.
Darling... most of those are hateful or ranty and paranoid.

Laly said...

I know. What's your point exactly?