November 1, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

I hope you all had a very wonderful Hallow's Eve. I had never celebrated it before, but decided to go all out this year. I was.. DUN DUN DUN... Karl.
AHAHAHAHAHAHH

Karl with Hooters waitress, Merlotte's waitress, and mexican Day of the Dead skull.

After a few hours I got sleepy and hot and decided to head home, which comes to prove that this celebration is simply not for me, but I can't deny how much fun I had powdering my hair and dressing up like the fine man Karl Lagerfeld is.

Blazer, Ellen Tracy; Shirt, Ralph Lauren; Pants, Old Navy; Sandals, Payless; Sunnies, Ray Ban; Necklace, H&M; Gloves and Rings, borrowed; Attitude, all me.

2 comments:

Previously Owned said...

I LOVVVVVVED the lagerfeld costume!

jesuisblonde said...

yo me iba a vestir de el!!! pero luego pense cupcake + glitter + tulle y dije: CUPCAKE!!!! Pero me encanta!!