September 2, 2010

"I THINK THAT I LOVED THE IDEA THAT H&M WAS GOING LUXURY RATHER THAN LANVIN IS GOING PUBLIC" - ALBER ELBAZ

Well, if you're at least somewhat into fashion, and own a computer, you must know by now about Lanvin's upcoming collaboration with H&M. If not, read!
I am DYING to see the pieces Alber Elbaz created and cannot wait until November 20, when the collection hits stores. Oh, yeah, reality check for Laly:
As I've stated before, I live in Puerto Rico and we, sadly, don't have an H&M (who along with Top Shop might be the greatest creation in fashion for girls in a budget). So basically, I need to start making friends with people in NYC that can hook a girl up (the only friend I currently have is too macho to visit an H&M).

*sighs* ...Fairness is a lie.

4 comments:

Single Gringo In PR said...

Okay. That't what H&M is. They look and fit great at first but they fall apart quickly. They fill a niche but I would rather spend my money at UNIQLO. Check em out.

Anonymous said...

whats the price point for the Lanvin clothes...mens...don't care about the ladies

Laly said...

for H&M it hasn't yet been announced, but i highly doubt they'll make anything for men.

Previously Owned said...

haha the anonymous comment is hilarious. "don't care about the ladies" haha I answered back to your comment love! Btw, Facebook? I can show you pictures of the Teen Vogue Fashion U! It was ahhhhhmazing!