May 20, 2010

SUMMER PLANS

I finally finished my semester today. Woofuckinghoo! I'm still gonna take two summer classes (French and Public Relations), but it feels so wonderful to be done with possibly the hardest semester of my college life. Only two more to go!

I've been thinking about this summer and all the things I want to do, and I've made a tiny list.

- Celebrate Holi (Indian Festival of Colors) with my friends. We're not from India, and it isn't the beginning of spring, but isn't it just a beautiful tradition?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
We plan to dress in cheap white clothing to the beach and throw powder at each other like the madmen (woman?) we are.

- Walk around Condado, Old San Juan and other fabulous, fashionable places with my awesome friend and her awesome camera and take awesome pictures of people we find to be awesomely stylish. Awesome.

- Be active!!! Walk, run, do some kind of exercise. Just get off my ass and stop being lazy. Ah.. who am I kidding?

-Read. I have a long list of books I want to read. Among them, 100 Years of Solitude, Siddharta, Wuthering Heights and Anna Karenina.

- Become a Vegetarian, at least for 2 weeks.

What are you plans? What books do you recommend?


Photo via boston.com

No comments: