April 28, 2010

I CAN HAZ BIRKIN?

So recently, Hermès eliminated the waiting list for the most unattainable bag in the history of forever. The Birkin Bag.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Look at me! I'm not impossible anymore! Oh, wait.

If you don't remember, the Birkin Bag had a waiting list of a few years, OMG HAPPINESS I CAN NOW TOTALLY SCORE MY DREAM BAG. Before you get too excited and run to your nearest Neiman Marcus, remember the catch. The cheapest bag still costs over six grand. $6,895 to be exact.

Sigh.



2 comments:

Danny Williams said...

Okay. I am a man. I like mens clothes. So I admit that I probably don't have a good eye for women's clothes and probably even worse with accessories.
I think the girls outfit is the sum of all the parts. A Birkin bag isn't going to make and outfit by itself, it could be a key part but look at it...it's black. it has a gold buckle and a gold lock ??, whup tee do. Maybe the lock is sold gold i dunno...but unless the bag has inspector gadget like qualities inside then it's just not worth it.
Is the bag timeless and a classic or is it going to be good for a season or two and then out of favor ?
Can we talk mens shoes next time ?

Laly said...

hahaha, it's a classic bag. It will probably never go out of style. And thats not the only style, I just put the most basic one. The most famous ones are made of croc skin. Andddd I have no interest in mens clothing!!!