April 28, 2010

OUTFIT OF THE DAY

So, inspired by Karla, from Karla's Closet, one of the most beautiful girls ever, with probably one of the best closets in the world, I decided to do outfit posts once in a while. Unlike her, I will post very, very few expensive items... because, you know, I HARDLY OWN ANY?

This was my outfit for today.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I seem to get lost in the awful design of my floor tiles.

I didn't really go out in the platforms, since I can hardly walk in them. Instead, I wore Jessica Simpson Leopard Flats.

Striped shirt, Zara; Jeans & Necklace, American Eagle Outfitters; Bag, Marc by Marc Jacobs; Platforms, Aldo.

3 comments:

Kandi said...

I like this idea.

Fi Figueroa said...

i have that same shirt! haha I used to work at Zara, so I had it every color in the rainbow haha

Laly said...

haha wow how lucky! I love Zara!