September 30, 2009

BAGS


I think bags are one of the most important pieces in a woman’s closet. If well chosen, it can, like shoes, make the most simple outfit look fabulous, but unlike shoes, they don’t give you blisters or nasty falls. Here, the most essential:

Clutches

A must when going out at night, but lately I’ve been seeing them in broad daylight. Essential colors are Black, Gold and Pewter, but these cute wicker ones from Kotur come in a variety of fun colors!

Big Leather Bag

Great for work or college, since they can carry anything from notebooks to make-up bags to… well, everything! I recommend you invest on a good leather bag, like these Marc Jacobs and Bulga ones.

If your budget, like mines, is way lower, Forever 21 offers a selection of adorable fake leather bags.

Classics

Ahhh! Last but definitely not least, the classics. Bags like the Hermès Birkin, the Louis Vuitton Speedy - whether in classic monogram or my fave, Damier- and OBVIOUSLY, the Chanel 2.55 flap bag, are bags that will probably never go out of style and that are worth every single penny you might spend on them.


3 comments:

Kristin said...

The 2.55 will forever be in my dreams!

Danny Williams said...

Personally, I can't see how bags would be worth every penny when you get to this price point. Whatever makes you feel good though.

Laly said...

LOL, I mean, I think that if a person doesn't have the money, they shouldn't go out of their way to get them, but if they do, and they like them, why not?